3 special fertilizers to have a radiant Peace Lily
The Cradle of Moses or Peace Lily, is a plant with exuberant leaves and delicate white flowers. It is a very striking plant at first glance and is found in the home of many people, adorning their living room.
Surely we have one in our home, but you notice that something strange is happening to it. If you don’t know what to do and you start to see it with its yellowed and fallen leaves or you’ve noticed that it doesn’t grow and doesn’t bloom, don’t worry!
We have 3 natural fertilizers that will help your plant return to how it was before. Do not despair as these will provide the substrate with the necessary nutrients for your plant to develop properly again.
The results will really surprise you! These fertilizers do work.
Fertilizer to eliminate yellow leaves in your Cradle of Moses
If we notice that the leaves of our beautiful plant begin to turn yellow, it is surely due to the lack of iron in the substrate.
To change this situation, we will do the following:
- We will fill a bucket with approximately 2 liters of water.
- Inside there, we will place a good handful of rusty nails, the more rusty the better. We will leave it resting for 2 to 3 weeks so that the nails release all the rust.
- Once the resting time has passed, we will remove the nails and add 3 liters of clean water, if it is rainwater much better.
- We will water our Peace Lily once a week with this wonderful fertilizer.
We will quickly be able to see the results, our beautiful plant will come back to life and its leaves will have that vibrant green color that characterizes them.
Fertilizer for an incredible flowering of your Peace Lily
If you want to have your plant with hundreds of flowers, then try this special fertilizer:
- We will place 1 liter of water in a bottle and add 6 tablespoons of coffee remains, those that we always throw away.
- In another container, we will put onion skins and cover them with water. We will leave both mixtures resting for 24 hours.
- After this time, strain and mix both liquids in the same bottle.
- Now it will be ready to use, we will do it once a month. If we notice that it is very concentrated, we will reduce it with a little more water.
This fertilizer will fill your plant with flowers, I can assure you!
Fertilizer for your Cradle of Moses to grow quickly
If you have noticed that your bassinet has stopped growing, then try this:
- In a liter bottle, we will put half a liter of whole milk and half a liter of water.
- Mix well to unify the liquids.
- We will use this mixture to water our Lily, once a week. You will notice the changes quickly.
Although it is difficult to believe, the whey that contains milk will be one of the best fertilizers for your flower.
This serum will provide the soil with those nutrients that the plant will need to grow and develop. These elements such as nitrogen, sulfur and magnesium will cause the plant to start to wake up and grow quickly.
Remember that the flowering of the Cradle of Moses occurs after his year of life. So if you have bought it and you still haven’t seen it bloom, don’t despair, it will soon.
These plants are susceptible to fungal development and nutrient deficiency. That is why we advise you to always pay attention to its leaves and its development in general.
If we notice something strange in its development, let’s take the necessary measures to change the situation of our plant.