Garlic water for plants: prepare this infusion to keep pests away
This Garlic Water will be the ultimate solution for pests in your garden. It will also keep your plants strong and healthy, the properties that garlic contains are magical for them.
It can combat fungi, aphid pests, ants and the fearsome mealybugs, which gradually suck all the energy out of the plant, which will end up killing it.
To know if our plant has a pest problem, it will be enough just to check it. To do this, we will look very well at the back of the leaves and their union with the stem, since these insects usually stay there.
How to prepare garlic water for plants?
Preparing this powerful natural pesticide is very simple:
- We will put 4 cloves of garlic in a pot with 1 liter of water and let it rest for 24 hours.
- The next day, we will take the pot to medium heat for about 20 minutes. Then we will turn off and let rest.
- Once cold, we will pass the liquid to a spray and spray the leaves of our plants. We will do it for the front and the back.
Another way to prepare a pesticide with garlic is as follows:
- Put the cloves of a head of garlic in a blender and grind until you get a paste.
- We will add a hot pepper, of the variety called Chile. We will also incorporate a tablespoon of pepper powder.
- We will grind everything together very well, adding little by little 4 cups of water.
- We will pass this liquid to a spray and spray our plant completely, base of the stem, stem and leaves.
- This operation should be repeated once a week if we see insects that are hanging around the plant.
- Once we finish using it, we must keep it in the refrigerator.
The power of this homemade insecticide will surprise you, at the same time we will be benefiting ourselves, since we will be avoiding the use of chemical products.
These same can be harmful to our health, which is why we always recommend making and using homemade products. They are very effective, do not stop trying them!