Homemade liquid soap – Grandma’s recipe – Ariel Homemade Soap!
Did you know that you can make high-quality homemade liquid soap?
Grandma’s recipe is very simple and the result is excellent. This soap has a pleasant scent and is perfect for cleaning clothes, bath towels, and sheets. Don’t miss out on this recipe!
Why is it better to make your own homemade liquid soap?
The answer is simple, commercial soaps contain many chemicals and fragrance. By making your own homemade liquid soap you are sure of what you are using on your skin and clothes. This homemade liquid soap is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
The recipe that I am going to teach you today is very easy to follow and the liquid soap that you are going to make is of high quality, like brand name soaps.
How to make homemade liquid soap type Ariel
This homemade liquid soap has a quality as good as that of the famous Ariel that is sold in supermarkets, however, now with this recipe you will be able to prepare it at home. For this you will need:
- 500g of homemade soap
- 2 liters of hot water
- 2 liters of water at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 300 ml of Ajax Fresh Lemon (Ajax is a powerful cleaner used for floors, windows, bathroom ceramics and all cleaning in general If you cannot find it in your country, use one with similar uses)
- 100 ml of bleach
- 1 liter of water at room temperature
Preparation of homemade liquid soap Ariel
- First we must start to grate the homemade soap. From now on we tell you that it will not come out with the same quality nor will it be as foamy if we do it with purchased soap, that is why we recommend you visit some of our recipes to make soap, it is quite simple and you will have better results. (You can also buy some handmade soap that you usually get at fairs and/or exhibitions)
- In the 2 liters of hot water we will pour the grated homemade soap and with the help of a spoon we will stir little by little for at least 5 minutes. Then add the baking soda but one spoon at a time.
- When the bicarbonate has dissolved well, we are going to add the 2 liters of water at room temperature, stir and add the bleach or bleach.
- After having mixed enough we add 1 liter of cold water and continue mixing.
- Finally, we let the whole preparation rest for 3 hours.
- After this time our preparation will be very cold and we can add the Ajax soap (or the household cleaner that we have) which will provide a unique aroma and greater disinfectant power.
- To give it that magnificent green color we can add dye, just a few drops to give it a special touch and it is just as good as the one we buy in the supermarket.
We would like you to try to prepare it at home and tell us what you thought by leaving your comment.