Homemade air freshener with coarse salt, cloves and fabric softner
The smell of cleaning does not only contribute to the feeling of a sanitized house, it removes bad odors and helps in the well-being and coziness with the home. For you to be able to prolong this pleasant odor, the best option is to produce your own air freshener.
You need to have on hand:
- A glass container;
- A tablespoon of coarse salt;
- One tablespoon of alcohol;
- A cap of fabric softener of your choice;
- A teaspoon of cloves;
- Diffuser rods.
How to make the recipe:
- Fill half of the container with coarse salt;
- Add the alcohol and fabric softener, mixing well;
- Add the cloves.
- Finally, place the sticks to release the smell!