How to remove wine stains from colored clothes with white vinegar
Do not think that because it is a technique that can be used with colored clothes, it cannot be used with white clothes as well. It can.
Here’s the way to get wine stains out of clothes:
- Separate paper towels and white vinegar. Yes, you will use vinegar to remove wine stains.
- Apply a little vinegar to the stained area and press, do not rub, with a paper towel.
- Repeat this process until all the stain is removed.
- After the stain is gone, wash the garment with soap and water.
- Let it dry in the sun. Even though it’s colorful. As there is no lemon in this technique, there is no danger of burning the fabric of your clothing.
Simple, fast and easy.