Homemade Danette identical to the original – a delight
Without a doubt, desserts are a true delight for after lunch, dinner, or any occasion. Not only the kids but also the grown-ups await it. Among so many tempting recipes there is the homemade Danette.
In fact, we will see how it is very similar to the original Danette dessert. Only basic ingredients are required and the preparation method is simple and easy.
Also, keep in mind that it is an ideal nutritious dessert for growing children and for all its contribution in dairy products.
Homemade Danette identical to the original: a delight
It is a homemade recipe but very identical to the original.
- 60 grams cornstarch
- 80 grams chocolate powder
- 1 yolk
- 1 liter of milk
- 400 grams of condensed milk
- 200 grams of milk cream
- To begin with, in a pot add the cornstarch, the chocolate powder, the egg yolk and stir all the ingredients well.
- Then, we add the milk little by little while constantly mixing.
- Next step, we add the condensed milk and mix again.
- We continue with moderate heat and if we stop stirring, the idea is that it thickens at its right point.
- When we finally reach it, turn off the heat and add the milk cream. Always without stopping stirring until it is well distributed.
- To finish, we pour the mixture into a suitable mold and take it directly to the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- The key is that it reaches the desired consistency.
We now have this irresistible homemade Danette dessert, identical to the original, ready to serve: a true delight!
A suggestion when serving this delicious dessert is to add candies (chocolate sprinkles) or some other addition to the taste of the little ones.
Another recommendation is not to cover the desserts with plastic wrap, the reason is that if we do, the surface wrinkles and is unappealing. In addition, it is not a dessert that can be frozen, so it is better to calculate the quantities well to enjoy it every time we make it.
There is the chocolate option, also dulce de leche and vanilla.